About Me

Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Monday, 3 September 2007

New Edition to the Family

Well, we've been to my mother's on the weekend due to my neice's birthday party and then came back with a new edition to the family. I bet you're wondering who that can be?





I bet you think that it is a dog or some other type of animal. Well, I suppose it can be classed as an animal but you'll have to have a look at the picture to have a better understanding.





Obviously we can't release his identity as the bad guys are out there and putting that on the web is somewhere they'll look. Well, that's what Ieuan keeps telling me anyway.







As you can see from the picture below the new owner is quite pleased with the purchase and is very happy with his sister's and mum for getting it for him.




The happy owner:-

No comments: